• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Embroidered Floor Matt Cleaning

Bee1971

Local time
9:02 AM
Reaction score
Stupid question , did a search , no luck

Superbee embroidered floor matt’s . Probably been in my car for 15/20 years , excellent condition honestly but the Bees look dirty

These have the rubber backing with nylon loop then the embroidery Bee’s

How do I freshen or clean the embroidered logo’s without destroying the color on them sort of speak

Anyone have any luck with shampoo or carpet cleaner or a spray or blah or

Remember these have a rubber backing and I think scrubbing might hurt the integrity of the stitching or logos ?

Thanx Scott

Floor mats are pretty easy, Get all you can with a vacuum, flood it with Simple Green, agitate thoroughly with a stiff Brush, then hit it with a Pressure washer/Car wash wand.... After that use a squeegee to get as much water out as possible... Finally, hang them to dry...

Simple Green - I think I can do that - Might try more of a blot on the Bee first

Simple

I use Resolve carpet cleaners spray on the dirty portions and a brush to work it in. Then clean water spray while wet vacuuming it up. Stop spraying the clean water and finish by completing the wet vacuuming. This methods works well. @Bee1971

Auto Transport Service
Back