• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

eXoMod Concepts 2022 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Redeye C68 Carbon on BAT

Richard Cranium

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
3:49 PM
Reaction score
295 large for this out of proportion thing .....

1701371815363.png

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2...e=dm&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2023-11-30

Honestly, it looks better than the actual production 4 door charger if you asked me.

The *** end is too short.

I sort of like it, but not for $295 large...

I agree the *** end does not work,to short and looks pushed in.

The *** end is too short.
Absolutely....see for yourself:

1701416833408.png

Folsom 10.JPG

The blue car needs at least 8-12" longer of a trunk section to come close to the proportions of an original.

1701417056308.png

1701417087664.png

1701417154578.png

1701417184934.png

1701417222576.png

From straight on and profile shots, I actually like it. It just looks different from 3/4 angles.

No thank you on these things. I'll stick to the OG Chargers. Why would anyone mess with the most beautiful body lines in automotive history? (Rhetorical)

I wouldn't kick it out of my garage.

But I wouldn't spend 295 large on it either... :poke:

they should level and lower it. Lowering a car always makes it look longer. Also, I’d opt for chrome bumpers, chrome side markers and since I’m spending 300 large, put the damn hideaways in it! While I’m at it, the mirrors and taillights suck. All things that are very easily altered. If I had the dough, one of those would be sitting next to the mad max falcon I’d also have… and a 60’s Batmobile

I saw a YouTube video and in it, they said they were working on a 69 Daytona. Also showed a rendering of a 71 duster.

While these are a step in the right direction, nowhere near as good as what Steve mirabelli does.

Last edited:
First, I wouldn't give 295 for ANY car. Second, it's a 2022 Challenger with body mods, not a Charger and never will be. It's a car that resembles a Charger with all the workings of a rocket. Now put it at a dealership for 80 grand and you better have 50 more, because it would fly off the shelve. It's all about marketing, look at the charger, is it a charger, no. How many do you think they have sold because of the name CHARGER and a Hemi that has nothing to do with a 426 Hemi. 1.5 million Dodge Charger and Challenger have been produced since both nameplates returned to the market. Pretty good marketing. Just my 2 cents worth, which is about 82 cents now.

I'd rather take that 295, buy real ones and make them however I want.

I saw one of those,if not that same one sell for 160k at one of the recent auctions.

Auto Transport Service
Back