• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE F70-14 Redlines FS - Firestone

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldchevelle541

Local time
12:44 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Firestone bias-ply Redlines for sale. No curb rash, roughly 1/4" tread depth remaining, manufactured in 2006. Came off my wife's 1967 Camaro to improve the ride quality. They looked great on the car but the new radials we mounted will improve the handling. Due to age they should be used as period correct trunk spares or if you have a show car that does not see the road they can be mounted to exhibit your show car. The price is $165.00 per tire plus cost of shipping to your location. We have 4 tires currently available. All are in the same condition. Check out the price of new bias-ply Redlines. They are in the range of $360.00 each plus shipping.

I have tires off the rim now hence if you wish to see additional photo(s) please send me a PM.

IMG_1094.JPG

IMG_1093.JPG

IMG_1092.JPG

IMG_1091.JPG

IMG_1095.JPG

Very nice....I just love the look of redlines. I wish the new ones weren't expensive, $500 + per tire here in Canada.

I'm keeping my eye open for a used set of 15" but not holding my breath.

That seems like a good price at $165 for a spare. They should go fast I would think.

Very nice....I just love the look of redlines. I wish the new ones weren't expensive, $500 + per tire here in Canada.

I'm keeping my eye open for a used set of 15" but not holding my breath.

That seems like a good price at $165 for a spare. They should go fast I would think.
Feedback much appreciated - I just don't want them kicking around. Space is at a premium.

Price reduced to $150/tire or will sell all four for $500 plus shipping. Buyer must confirm tires will be used for trunk spare for period correct look or for show due to their date of manufacture. These have a great look but the ride especially after setting for awhile was not the same as radials. It took 10 miles or so to work out the flat spots from sitting. Always kept maximum air pressure in them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back