• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fall Fling 26 Oct 22, 2022 Sat. Van Nuys CA -info & roll call

i missed it

embarrassed to say “Next Year”

uggghh….i got to remember to subscribe to the thread next time i see it pop up

watermelon

Spring Fling 35 April 15 & 16, 2023

All Mopar show and swap

At Woodley Park, Van Nuys CA

Please share this date announcement!

Largest Mopar Show and swap west of Mississippi. 600+ mopars, 175+ all mopar swap, Malibu Cruise, Cruise-In, Willow Springs track day, special displays, FREE admission spectators coming from all over the country and beyond. All held in a beautiful tree lined and shaded park.

Bring out your Mopar: garage queen, daily driver, show car. Shop for parts and services. Sunday judging, Saturday Fun Field

6d7505df-e9c3-4f2d-8a32-ae8e27ce46b2-jpeg.jpg

See you then. Don’t forget the Friday Malibu Cruise. Won’t be the same without Sandy, but I’ll do my best to rile up the other Canucks. Looking for the Host Hotel too.

Track Day Willow Springs, Thursday, April 13, 2023. Looks like an EV @ Willow being charged by AN AWFUL ICE POWERED TRUCK! Nice photo selection. Jesus Chrysler.

10E7DC83-CCF6-4B40-AB8E-FD25D852676C.png

Last edited:
Spring Fling 35 dates:

April 15 & 16, 2023
Woodley Park
Van Nuys CA
www.cpwclub.com

Shop for parts, works in progress welcome, bring out your Mopar: garage queen, daily driver, show car. Special 35th Anniversary show display: Wing / Aero Cars. Largest gathering of Superbird, Daytona, and Charger 500's in West Coast. Over 23 car committed so far (January)

500+ Mopars, 175+ swappers, Fri: Mopar Malibu Cruise, Sat: Mopar Cruise-In, Thurs: Track day at Willow Springs

Show Flyer attached to this Email. Online registration posted shortly

Host Hotel: Airtel Plaza - 1-800-2-AIRTEL $139/night, $8/car parking, $20/trailer, Code: “Spring Fling Car Show"

Show car trailer parking Friday and Saturday, $30 both nights. Overnight security provided. Leave your trailer and car at the park. Then re-enter with your tow vehicle the next morning with your show placard. Feel free to contact us with any questions: [email protected]

Schedule of Events:

Thursday:
  • Spring Fling Speed Festival at Willow Springs Raceway. Mopars old and new on the track. Contact alltimeracing.com for track racing registration. $10 spectator fee
Friday:
  • Spring Fling Malibu Cruise -9am leaving from Woodley Park. Ending in Malibu lunch at Dukes Restaurant on beach.
  • 2pm Midway setup
  • 2pm Early swap setup
  • All makes famous Bobs Big Boy Burbank Cruise In 3pm-10pm
SATURDAY:
  • 7am Spring Fling show and swap
  • Show Field: No judging, open parking
  • Manufacturers Midway
  • Special Wing Car display
  • Food vendors for breakfast and lunch
  • 4pm Spring Fling all Mopar Cruise In
SUNDAY:
  • 7am Spring Fling show and swap
  • Show Field: Judging provided (not mandatory), class parking
  • Manufacturers Midway
  • Special Wing Car display
  • Food vendors for breakfast and lunch
  • 2pm Trophy Presentation

SF23 SocMed Annoucement 2 cars_couple V1.jpg

Attachments

• SF23 Flyer.pdf
    864.9 KB · Views: 82
Should we make a new thread? I was trying to find this the other day.

Auto Transport Service
Back