• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Feeding the beast (fueling question)

jeepthrills01

Local time
2:24 PM
Reaction score
So I came across a Fitech 650hp system for cheap. Trying to decide the best way to feed it.
Ccp has a baffled tank/pump assembly going for about 400 bucks.

Holley offers their drop in regulated module assembly for about 400 bucks.

I already installed a new tank just before acquiring the FI system.
So the question is does Holleys Hydra-Mat supply fuel as adequately as a baffled tank?

I have the Fitech 600HP unit and I currently feed it with a Walbro 392 inline pump from the stock tank. They say a baffled tank is the best for EFI to reduce fuel slosh. I plan on changing to an Aeromotive Stealth II 200lph tank. It has their baffle system and is a plug n' play bolt in unit for the '67. My stock tank feeds fine for now, I am sure your new tank will do the same.

I would say since you have already installed a new tank, that would be a good system. The Fitech is also internally regulated at 58psi, so that Holley system would be fine and keep things as they should be pressure wise. I would try and find some reviews, maybe on a Holley forum as to how well it performs against a baffled tank.

Been busy on other stuff..lol
20220823_125841.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back