• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Finally A FBBO Member Now on A, B and C

Welcome. I have A, B and E body cars, but never owned a C-body. Umm. Future? Lol. But feel free to post pics of all in, or formally of your stable?

(As with the other bodied sites. We here in B-bodies do live Mopar. But also vicariously of other's. Lol)

View attachment 1453180

hoodopen.jpg

100_0109.JPG

FB_IMG_1666886825722.jpg

20230413_151840.jpg

View attachment 1452840I just bought it a few days ago, flew out to California, checked it out and paid for it.
Now I'm having a hard time sleeping while waiting for it to be shipped.
I brought the Pink, the fender tag and Galen G. report home with me.
I dont think she has had much Internet exposure.
It's a south carolina car that was driven to California in 1968, it has no rot.
My first car was a 66 II modor of the same color and top. Wasn't any cars like that around here except for an uncle that had a Coronet that was dressed out in the same manor......and he lived on the next street over. Just don't see modors like that.

my car should be showing up here in Massachusetts this weekend, more to come, still cant sleep!
lots of pictures to come!

Welcome from Alabama, certainly a special car. Did the missing trim come with it, or are you going to be hunting some elusive pieces?

Welcome from Alabama, certainly a special car. Did the missing trim come with it, or are you going to be hunting some elusive pieces?
most everything is with it. it arrived yesterday and I have re-installed most of the removed trim already.

I am missing the rear window surround trim, if anyone has any, I'm interested!

0.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back