• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Finding ‘65 Coronet bench seat covers

Local time
6:57 AM
Reaction score
Howdy-

Does anyone have a good source for ‘65 Coronet split bench seat covers? Seems hardtop/500 bucket seat covers are readily available but I cannot find any repro covers. I currently have cheapos over the original covers but want it more correct. Need a black set….thx in advance!

SMS Auto Fabrics and they are either in Washington or Oregon state. They do fabulous work, but the wait time is always lengthy. I tell people to get in touch with them as soon as you start the restoration on your car and then by the time you're ready for seat covers or door panels they will probably be there. Good Luck on your project, Charlie.

What you are looking for can probably be duplicated by a good upholstery shop. Contact @BeepBeepRR as a great upholstery guy lives across from him in Georgia. Here is my 67 Coronet 500 duplicated upholstery.
20210625_164713.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back