• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Fire Sale-Frist Offer/ Free Parts (NWI)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverTBM

Local time
6:33 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Hey guys, I got some 68 Coronet and 67 Satellite parts looking to get rid of ASAP. I'm in NWI (Lake Station)
68 Power Bulge hood w. trim
Front back seats need recovered
Full front suspension w/ K member & steering 318
Tail lights
Grille & headlight trim
Full trim package good condition
Fenders need lower patch
Driver front floor patch NEW
Misc parts/hardware (free)

67 Satellite
Fenders, doors, trunk lids. Rust free
Front back seats need recovered
Misc part/ hardware (free)

A few 14" rally/ roller wheel/tires (free)

Not really sure what else I got to get rid of. Going thru it tomorrow. Frist offer takes it. Don't want to scrap parts. Local pick up only, has to be gone this week.

Store front is a carpet store. 50% off all rug out the door.

Thanks-Bruce

Hi Bruce! Are you looking to get rid of all the parts at once, or are you going to sell them piece by piece? I'm mostly interested in the 67 Belvedere stuff. I don't know where I'll put the stash, but it sounds like you really need to deplete your inventory. I'm in NWI and can pick up whatever on the spur of the moment. PM me here and I'll give you my phone number and other details.
Thanks
Rick

Hi Bruce,
I'm a new guy here, just signed up for the purpose of finding a hood for my 68 Coronet. Do you still have the power bulge hood for sale? If you do, how much are you looking to get for it? Do you have any pictures?

Thanks, Kevin

I could come get a bunch of stuff on the 28th of this month. Any pics of he hood and I could make an offer on stuff.

Is the 68 Coronet a sedan (post car)? If so, do you have the door window trim that frames the upper edges of the door window and screws on to the A pillar, roof and post?

Hi, do you have the side trim for the 67 Satellite? I pretty much need all the pieces. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back