• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE: (Not Mine) 1969 Hemi Roadrunner

Don67Satellite

Local time
1:35 AM
Reaction score
Very pretty car. Not numbers matching despite the low mileage.

Southern Motors YouTube

Description:

True factory J-code Hemi Road Runner, Complete Nut-N-Bolt Rotisserie Restoration, stunning factory B5 blue metallic, all new Legendary B7 blue vinyl interior, black vinyl top, black performance hood treatment, 66’ date coded .30 over 472 ci/586 hp dynoed Hemi engine, dual quads, Vanke intake manifold, powder coated repo Street Hemi exhaust manifolds, factory air cleaner & valve covers, MSD ignition, Eagle 4.15 stroker crank, heads done by Modern Cylinder head, solid flat tappet camshaft, Hemi 18 spline 4 speed manual transmission with McCloud clutch, Mopar radiator with shroud, factory bench seat, Hurst shifter, factory dash, aftermarket tach & gauges, factory am radio, remote driver’s mirror, H-pipe dual exhaust with stainless Dynomax mufflers with chrome tips, Dana 60 rear end with 3.73 Sure Grip, new 255/60R15 BF Goodrich Radial TA rear tires, 225/60R15 fronts, new 15” Magnum 500 wheels, factory jack with redline spare, engine installed & detailed by Michigan Modern Mopar Works, factory N96 Air Grabber hood, original Drag Car with 11,000 original miles, Collector Quality!

I've looked at a bunch of cars of theirs over the years. Never bought one. Either needing too much work to be right, or priced as high as giraffe-pussy. I'd like to see the underside, for that amount of dough. It seems to me that a car should sell itself, without a dealer.

Looks nice in the video

rotisery resto ?
they are only original once + or - depends on your view

$138k Nice ? -, I don't know ?, it's worth that... 'Asking Price'
it's not #s matching, a -,
it has a 1966 426-based Hemi engine, now 472cid a +,
nice looking car, a +,
I wonder about all the regular problem areas, a - we cant see, don't show
Rust ? a -, or covered up rust more so ? a -,
allegedly was a racecar from new a + or a - depends on where you stand,
it does allegedly have low miles, a +,
but not the org. engine, a -, so does that matter, a -, that's a dbl negative

I'd like to see more of it, more detailed video or photos
but I'm not in the market,
I don't/wouldn't really care it's not #s matching really
but that's a pristine #s matching price, they are asking
otr a full on resto-mod pro-touring price, a -,
I'd like to see the other areas of the car, #'s stamps etc, real VIN
not that reproped VIN, to know it's real J code, a -,
& not a welded-up clone, worth 1/2 the price, a -...

be fun either way...

Auto Transport Service
Back