• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

For Sale *Not Mine* 74 Dart Sport $13k VA

1704139917425.png

Ad states…

“74 Dart, basically the same car as the duster or demon in largely original survivor-like condition. The car has most of its original paint with the exception of the driver rear quarter panel which appears to have been refinished. The stripes and vinyl top are original. Some patina showing on the roof and trunk but I felt it’s only original once so I decided not to repaint it. The interior is also largely original and in very good to excellent condition throughout. It has a new front seat cover from Legendary Auto Interiors. Pass through trunk option maker carrying long items easy.

318 V-8 that has been upgraded to a 4 barrel carburetor, with new intake, distributor, wiring harness, fuel pump and pressure gauge, high output alternator, aluminum radiator, and master shutoff switch all combine to make this car reliable and easy to use. It’s ready to drive or take to shows. Runs well on 87 octane gas.

Have many service records that show the original owner was in the Cumberland Md area and kept the car till at least 2006 in that area. How it survived the salt roads is a mystery, but this car has no rust anywhere. Original undercoating appears intact. All around great car and just ready to move on to another so I’m only trying to cover my costs on this one. $13,000. Call or text Tom.”

“Original undercoating”, was that a thing back then?

Auto Transport Service
Back