• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Found this Craftsman 6 drawer rollaway for 99 bucks!

idrivemopar

Local time
1:31 AM
Reaction score
I found this Craftsman 6 drawer rollaway for 99 bucks at Ace hardware. I needed something to help with the overflowing tools in my other rollaway, thought this was a good price so I picked it up. Just thought I would share and say be on the lookout at Ace for good deals!!!!
20131203_134028small.jpg

You can definitely find good deals if you look for them.I've got one similar to that and I've got it full of tools. May have to get another one to put my overflow tools in.

Looks like a great price. I like the wide wheels on yours. The wheels on mine are much narrower, but that's how they came 47 years ago when I bought mine.

I found this Craftsman 6 drawer rollaway for 99 bucks at Ace hardware. I needed something to help with the overflowing tools in my other rollaway, thought this was a good price so I picked it up. Just thought I would share and say be on the lookout at Ace for good deals!!!!
View attachment 155492

Nice deal....I have that same leaf looking thing hanging on a wall in the laundry room..funny cause anybody thats drinking at my house knocks it off the wall on the way to the pisser....

idrivemopar, I'm hoping Santa will drop one of those off at my house this year

Nice deal....I have that same leaf looking thing hanging on a wall in the laundry room..funny cause anybody thats drinking at my house knocks it off the wall on the way to the pisser....

Now that's funny, I got that damn thing at a garage sale about 25 years ago, girl I was dating thought it would look good in our apartment, and for some reason I kept it all these years!

Auto Transport Service
Back