• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fractures Anyone?

Dibbons

Local time
11:55 AM
Reaction score
I wonder if I should apply for a reward for withstanding a lot of painful, excruciating traumas? Between being bucked off horses and running a motorcycle into a power pole, it has been a little rough. Nonetheless, I was still able to successfully complete two police academies at the ages of 27 and 30. Here is the list of my broken bones so far (age in parenthesis):

1) left hand finger phalanx (13); right wrist navicular (scaphoid) (23); maxilla (upper jaw) and mandible (lower jaw) and right eye orbit (zygomatic) and pelvis (pubic symphysis) (24); left foot toe (phalanx) (32); left forearm (distal radius) and right collarbone (clavicle) (44).

Photos are CHP graduation March 3, 1983 in Bryte, California and United States Border Patrol on duty in El Paso, Texas circa 1988 (notice the illegal alien is wearing a CHP cap!) The building behind my head is located in Ciudad Juarez, Mexico.

CHP GEO copy.jpg

Geo USBP and CHP Alien.jpg

I’ve never had a broken bone that I know of (knock wood.) age 59.

Auto Transport Service
Back