• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Free 1968/69 Dodge Charger Splash Shields

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part Stalker

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
8:05 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
In my quest to work in good Karma and avoid getting coal in my stocking I thought I would put this pair of splash shields to see if anyone could use them. They are solid California pieces but someone cut the last 2 inches off one end. How do I know this? I happen to have a nicer set I would sell cheap. I would like $40 shipped for those in a medium rate flat box from the 98374. You pay the $15 shipping on the free set so I get some enjoyment standing in line at the Post Office. I assume this is the correct application as they look like the AMD ones. I am also assuming all the weird curves and bends are factory as I have never owned a Charger. There was also a starter splash shield in the pile but I am not sure I want to ship that. Let me know if you have any questions.

Charger splash shield 1.jpg
Charger splash shield 2.jpg
Charger splash shield 3.jpg
Charger splash shield 4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back