• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Fresh 512 low deck stroker

Status
Not open for further replies.

19 69 GTX

Local time
8:30 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Thought I had it sold so listing again. I have a fresh built low deck 512 stroker has 150 miles on it. Only selling to fund hellcat swap project. This has a 440 Source 512 forged stroker kit with H beam rods. Has main studs and Milodon 7 quart road race oil pan. Compression is 10.2 to 1 with cometic head gaskets. Has Trick Flow Top end kit and as well as Harland Sharp roller rockers and Trick Flow roller cam. 950 Quick Fuel carb and 8 rib serpentine belt set up with billet black pulleys. New 100 amp alternator and new power steering pump. Will complete from air cleaner to oil pan and all accessories. Has billet roller timing chain, aluminum water pump housing and pump. Comes with mini starter as well. Has FBO billet distributor with MSD wire and I'll throw in the FBO ignition box and coil. Was put on a dyno but dyno was broke lol. Should make around 620hp and 675 tq. It runs like a scalded dog. Firm 9500 can ship through Fastenal pretty reasonable from Indiana to...

Not sure why I can't load pics on this site now. It says security error but I can load on other sites. I can send email with pics ..send pm I can text pics of it as well.. it's still in car

Thought I had it sold so listing again. I have a fresh built low deck 512 stroker has 150 miles on it. Only selling to fund hellcat swap project. This has a 440 Source 512 forged stroker kit with H beam rods. Has main studs and Milodon 7 quart road race oil pan. Compression is 10.2 to 1 with cometic head gaskets. Has Trick Flow Top end kit and as well as Harland Sharp roller rockers and Trick Flow roller cam. 950 Quick Fuel carb and 8 rib serpentine belt set up with billet black pulleys. New 100 amp alternator and new power steering pump. Will complete from air cleaner to oil pan and all accessories. Has billet roller timing chain, aluminum water pump housing and pump. Comes with mini starter as well. Has FBO billet distributor with MSD wire and I'll throw in the FBO ignition box and coil. Was put on a dyno but dyno was broke lol. Should make around 620hp and 675 tq. It runs like a scalded dog. Firm 9500 can ship through Fastenal pretty reasonable from Indiana to...

Not sure why I can't load pics on this site now. It says security error but I can load on other sites. I can send email with pics ..send pm I can text pics of it as well.. it's still in car
Your. Photos are too large if you are getting that message.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back