• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

From Ky 1976 Charger Daytona

Ooooohh…. A cordoba charger!!! And a very fine example. I love those cars so much. I really need to find one soon or I feel like I may burst. Great car and I love the interior. And to top it off a factory big block car.
Hello from Manitoba. And again awesome car.

istockphoto-517611164-612x612.jpg

Nice.

You should be able to find a window crank cheap.

That style started in 1968, so they made a LOT of them.

Ought to be a $5 part $10-15 for a NICE one
. Might even find a repro in the "Help" section at the parts store (although some have larger knobs).

Beautiful Charger! A good buddy and I use to cruise around in his Daytona in high school. Great times back then. He had a set of Pioneers speakers wired in behind the grill. Came in handy on Fri/Sat nights at beach/shore parties.
So what are your plans? Just keep on truckin or going to renovate??

Beautiful Charger! A good buddy and I use to cruise around in his Daytona in high school. Great times back then. He had a set of Pioneers speakers wired in behind the grill. Came in handy on Fri/Sat nights at beach/shore parties.
So what are your plans? Just keep on truckin or going to renovate??
that sounds like good times. For now I'm just gonna cruise around town and enter a few shows. down the road I'll probably restore it and put some fresh paint. but I'm gonna try to stay as original as possible

I see a lot of Daytonas in red or blue (and in 2 different 2 tone schemes) but this is only the second one I've seen in silver.

So I really appreciate all the comments. I am totally new to the mopar world, and I have had a blast learning. This car means alot to our family. I don't know anything about rarity of it but it sounds like it is pretty rare. any info would be awesome. you guys rock and thank you all.

Auto Transport Service
Back