• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOUND Front bucket seat washers

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedBeard

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
10:38 AM
Reaction score
Finished my seats and want to put them together. Someone "adjusted" the seat belt on the passenger side and lost some of the pieces to the backrest hinge. Anyone out there have the metal/rubber washer that is resting on the hinge bolt?

1703891051533.jpeg

Wayne (dadsbee) has 'em. Ask nicely and he might send you a few.

I have a great hardware store where I often can get the odd parts I need and have found them doing a search on the web. If wanting to have stuff sent from Canada, the shipping can be pricy. Ask me how I found out, lol.

If wanting to have stuff sent from Canada, the shipping can be pricy. Ask me how I found out, lol.
They're washers, not engine blocks !! They fit in a regular envelope and would probably cost about $1 to ship !! Still, its up to "dadsbee" whether he's willing to part with them.

They're washers, not engine blocks !! They fit in a regular envelope and would probably cost about $1 to ship !! Still, its up to "dadsbee" whether he's willing to part with them.
I did mention ask me how I might know…

I have a substitute for the big plastic one, but not the thick rubber coated steel one Stan..

I will look real hard I may have one bolt left over from bucket seat. I will post sometime today Bob Horman

Thanks but not looking for the bolt, just the thick rubber/steel washer.
I am back I found what you need I posted 2 pictures The large fiber washer is 2 inches in diameter The small rubber has metal back Bob Horman

SEAT 2.JPG

SEAT 1.JPG

Hi Bob. Awesome, thanks. What do you want for them?
I will leave that up to you. I can put them in a padded envelope which costs me $6.50 to ship. (the envelope costs me $1.50 plus $5.00 shipping at the US postal service). Any amount will be ok with me what you send. I read your add and

Last edited by a moderator:
Sent you a PM. Thanks. I try and do the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back