• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Front of a 68 Coronet fender

Status
Not open for further replies.

Motorcitydak

Local time
6:42 AM
Reaction score
Hey guys, Im lookin to run a 68 Coronet/69 Charger 500 grill in my '68 Charger project. I need the front part of a '68 Coronet drivers side fender, I already have the passenger side. Thanks, Steve

Sure, here are a few shots of the passenger side piece I already have. Keep in mind that I do not need any of the body sheet metal so in the pics, nothing in gold. I can build around that stuff. I just need the bracket to bolt to my inner fender and hold the headlights

DSCF1260.jpg

DSCF1261.jpg

DSCF1262.jpg

Nice mock-up there of the front, like the front tire/wheel! FYI; get that stuff Media Blasted, it is just so much cleaner and nicer when you put it together, and, it shows up better too on the pic!

Thanks Donny. Im for sure going to take care of every piece that goes on this car, I do not ever want it to rust out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back