• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

G3 engine mounts - what's everyone using?

70chall440

Local time
11:06 PM
Reaction score
As the title says, I am interested in what everyone is using for engine mounts as well as how you like (or dislike) them, what if any mods you had to do, etc.

I am putting a 5.7 crate engine and A833 into a 71 Charger and will be using PS (probably Borgeson), Headers (TTI) and a Hydroboost. Right now I am leaning towards the Mancini mounts but am also looking at the Hooker Blackheart mounts. I want to mount the AC compressor in the stock position which I believe is low on the left side which I think interferes with some engine mounts.

Mancini gets them from TTI. TTI mounts won’t clear the low mount ac compressor. You could fab a drivers side mount that would allow the ac compressor to bolt in and be used??

I appreciate the response, I am sure I can make something but I just wanted to see if anyone knew of some that were bolt on.

None that I’m aware of.

Well I am not in a hurry, I am just trying to develop a game plan and try to ID the specific parts/pieces I need/want.

Auto Transport Service
Back