• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

G3 Hemi Swap group on Facebook.

Good deal, I will do my part in getting folks there. I am sure you saw, but I created a G3 parts group in there as well

Oh yeah. And I'm a member of that group too. Feel free to post a link to it for everyone to see. We've already got over 50 members and several good discussions going.

I know you're an intelligent and experienced guy with this stuff. So we'd love to have your participation when you can lend it. Plus it's another place to show off your beautiful build. It's a win win. Lol

Thanks!

what if you are like me and stay away from the facetube stuff? anyway to still get in and read/see it?

When you click on the link, what happens? Does it ask you to join Facebook? Probably does. Just join fb and ask to join the group. You don't have to add a bunch of friends or other stuff but there are a crap ton of Mopar and car groups and pages there that are useful and entertaining.

One thing though... If you join and ask to join the group, be sure to add a profile pic of a mopar or a car or an engine. Something like that. Because if I see a profile that just started had no friends or no profile pic, I won't approve you. Lots of scammers and spammers and that's what a lot of them do. They have a brand new profile with no friends and one pic of some hot young lady.

But try it out. And if you don't like it you can always delete your account.

And thanks for joining, Brian.

This group is bumpin'! Lots of great folks contributing from lots of places.

Please feel free to join us at the link above.

No Facebook group will ever replace a forum like this, but it helps people get together and find solutions and share info. Several links to this site and others have been posted which helps to bring us all together.

Auto Transport Service
Back