• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Gallagher Won't Be Down For Breakfast...

I guess this is a good enough reason as any to spin some vinyl on a rainy pissy day!
P1010891.JPG

P1010892.JPG

R.I.P.

"Gallagher Won't Be Down For Breakfast..."​

Don't know if he ever ran bacon and eggs through the Sledge-O-Matic or not?

Watermelon!
VariableCarelessGrayling-size_restricted.gif

RIP Leo Anthony Gallagher Jr

Thanks for the laughs!

Planning to smash a melon in his honor later today.

you'd think he'd live to a hundred with all that healthy fruit salad........must have been a smoker :fool:

thanks for all the great laughs R.I.P.

He was a nut... wasn't that the guy who became kinda controversial not from his content but the fact that copycats jumped all over his act?? May have even been family?? Like that's never happened before lol.

Rest In Peace.
Had the pleasure of attending his show at a dinner theater in the early 2000's. Following his performance he graciously wandered about the theater during dinner saying hello to his guests. I got to shake his hand, it was a very enjoyable evening.

Saw him at Ceasars Palace back in the late 80's... Saw alloy of acts there in the late 80's & early 90's.. Usually I was seated near the front & pretty centered.... For his show I was seated half way back & waaay off to the side... The "Dry Zone"... :lol:

Rest in Peace Gallagher...

RIP.

He was the first of many cable TV comedy specials.

I wonder what happened to all his Sledge-o-Matics?

Always got a kick out of watching the front row audience with fancy evening wear unaware of the Sledge-O-Matic performance to come.

Auto Transport Service
Back