• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Gear Vendors Overdrive

Status
Not open for further replies.

moparcrazy

Local time
12:28 PM
Reaction score
Anyone have one used or new ? or trade for my 18 spline six speed ?

Richmond 6~Speed Trans.jpg

well i look at my car in stages, and I'm on stage 1, as of now,550hp engine, alterKtion front suspension,and my 6 speed is like stage 4, so like for years away Lol !!
so sticking with the automatic for now...Just wana get the bitch on the road.

Why are you looking to switch Mopar, I have been saving up for a gv of my own, they are hard to beat for the bang for your buck factor!

I see, well how much are looking to sell it for? My buddy wants to put a six speed behind his coronet.

6sp in Pic

What kind of 6sp is that? external shifter! Wow,
I'm about to start a tranny swap myself. I looked at gear venders set up but ended up going with a 5sp. That's pretty cool- good luck on your project.

Alright good deal man. Let me know how the install and performance works for ya! My gv might be on hold since I think heads and cam are in the near future...

Alright will do !! are you goin to spring-fling at woodly park

Alright good deal man. Let me know how the install and performance works for ya! My gv might be on hold since I think heads and cam are in the near future...

Cannot believe you sold the 6 speed. I was going to buy that but you beat me to it.this was the guy moving to Florida or something like that.

No I won't be able to make to the spring fling. Maybe next year...

6~speed Trans has been traded for a gear vendor ! : )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back