• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Going thru the GTX

vancamp

Local time
3:56 AM
Reaction score
Going thru the GTX and all the stuff that was stored in it to see what I am gonna do with it I believe the previous owner had a sun visor fetish I found enough to do six cars, two back seats one in the original cover and done up like a 70s couch, found a dash insert and 150 speedo for a coronet R/T but not one for the X asset of rare 67 headrests enough buck seat tracks for 3 or 4 cars here’s some pics of some of the stuff that’s came out of it and I’m stil diggingGoing thru the GTX and all the stuff that was stored in it to see what I am gonna do with it I believe the previous owner had a sun visor fetish I found enough to do six cars, two back seats one in the original cover and done up like a 70s couch, found a dash insert and 150 speedo for a coronet R/T but not one for the X asset of rare 67 headrests enough buck seat tracks for 3 or 4 cars here’s some pics of some of the stuff that’s came out of it and I’m stil digging

IMG_7923.jpeg

IMG_7920.jpeg

IMG_7921.jpeg

IMG_7922.jpeg

IMG_7908.jpeg

IMG_7909.jpeg

IMG_7910.jpeg

IMG_7906.jpeg

IMG_7905.jpeg

IMG_7904.jpeg

I found a bunch of unrelated stuff while dismantling my Barracuda. I called them Car-tifacts :rofl:
Have fun and keep us posted!!

If you are interested in selling the 150-mph R/T speedo, please PM me, thanks.

Auto Transport Service
Back