• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Going To Be Away From The Computer For A While-Can You Guys Behave?

Al K

Local time
11:28 PM
Reaction score
Upgrading to a better,faster unit;which at my age is not a bad thing...I meant the computer. The other unit works just fine...

Getting a newer computer with Windows 7,anti-virus protection and such. Shutting this unit down and unhooking it in a few. I'll be away from here for a couple of days while my stuff gets transferred to the new piece. Can you guys stay out of trouble while I'm gone? No one gets banned,OK? No internet fights,no bashing,no...whatever? I'm counting on you! I know you'll miss my witty and pithy commentary and occasionally unique(and even weird) insight. Don't worry;I should return by tomorrow evening;which means out to the garage for some real work for the next couple of days.

Oh;say "Hi!" to Eugene for me please...

cant promise anything Al, but ill try to behave!!

good luck on your new unit!! lol :sex:

We'll try to keep the boat afloat, but no guarantee's.....Lot of scallywags on this old Bilge wagon. Arrrrrrr...

6a00d8341bfaea53ef0120a5d9783d970c-600wi.jpg

The Dawg has surpassed Mar in the "banned again" dept and I don't think anyone here can match those records. It might be safe to say we will all be here upon your return. I hope anyway!

ya, i stopped short of the "banned for life" club. glad i did!! lol

cant promise anything Al, but ill try to behave!!

good luck on your new unit!! lol :sex:

Al-K yeah what he said...LOL... I did the same damn thing recently too & it's freaken great to be into 21st century tech. now....

We know the basis behind your upgrade Budnicks...Hehehehehehe..

Bow...Bow......Chicky...Chicky......bow........bow.

I'm ba-a-a-a-a-ck...

Looks like everyone is still here. Cool. Things in my world are still chaotic;the girlfriend is in the hospital with heart issues,but is doing OK for now. It runs in her family,so that's a concern. I was adopted and know nothing of any family medical history-that sucks. I must come from fairly healthy stock,considering some of the crap I've done to and put in the old bod. Plus,I'm ornery enough to tell the Reaper to go @#$% himself;I ain't done livin' yet!

Did get new plugs in the car(you other 62-5 guys know of what I speak of);aren't #'s 4,5 and 6 a barrel of laughs with headers? Still figuring out some tricks there. Also figured out that the electric choke is my voltage drain;now I've just got to cut the electrical tape,remove that wire,and find another place to hook it up. That's a "later" thing;I need to deal with other issues outside of here,and get this new computer in order. See ya in a bit,my brethren.

Oh;I just LOVE having a "fast" computer again. Like a shot of nitrous compared to an XP unit.

I'm ba-a-a-a-a-ck...

Looks like everyone is still here. Cool. . See ya in a bit,my brethren.

Oh;I just LOVE having a "fast" computer again. Like a shot of nitrous compared to an XP unit.

welcome back --- sweat deal ---, have fun with the new toy...

"Google" is your friend..hehe...

:iamwithstupid: LOL... yeah my best guess is **** stars, I don't think I will be googling it thou...

Auto Transport Service
Back