• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Gold Interior

Jerry Woods

Local time
11:41 PM
Reaction score
so,My 70 Coronet 500 appears to have come with a Gold Interior.Does anyone have an idea what the production numbers were for the Gold interiors for 1970 B bodies?

Don't think Chrysler kept a record of interior colors. My 66 Satellite is red and has a gold interior. I have seen 2 other 66 Satellites with gold interiors. Both of those cars were gold on exterior also.

Thank you for the info.Looking at all the interior colors for the 70 Coronet,Gold is the only color that requires a big dollar premium on the seat upholstery and panels.The bucket seat covers alone are over $1,000 for 2 seats.I assuming it was a low production number color

Gold, turquoise any color that is odd going to be big bucks. Then you have to wait on it. Good luvk

Are you buying from Legendary?
As for me that's my first choice unless I can find someone here in Phoenix who can do it and get the color correct. I don't know what Jerry going to do.

If I go back gold, Definitely Legendary.I may leave the Gold door and kick panels and go back Dark Green or black.I figured Black floor mats with a Gold Coronet embroidered in them would tie it together nicely

Auto Transport Service
Back