• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Commando Paint Code?

rt1976

Local time
7:42 PM
Reaction score
Anyone know the color and code for the orange that was used on the Golden Commando a/fx cars?

IMG_1165.JPG

Are you talking about the race hemi orange engine paint?
I don't know the paint code, but I used the Mopar Performance race hemi orange in the rattle can on my maxwedge.
It was awful. Expensive then, much worse now if you can find it. It didn't cover, and had the durability of a wet paper towel.
I was sceptical, but I bought a can of "Omaha Orange" from Bob Mazolini, after he said it was much better paint, and the right color for race hemi orange.
He was right. Good coverage, dead ringer color for what was left of the MP stuff
I can get some pics of my stuff with his paint.... but it might take me a few days.
IF you can find a mix # for Omaha orange.... it should be the same as the RH orange.

Are you talking about the race hemi orange engine paint?
I don't know the paint code, but I used the Mopar Performance race hemi orange in the rattle can on my maxwedge.
It was awful. Expensive then, much worse now if you can find it. It didn't cover, and had the durability of a wet paper towel.
I was sceptical, but I bought a can of "Omaha Orange" from Bob Mazolini, after he said it was much better paint, and the right color for race hemi orange.
He was right. Good coverage, dead ringer color for what was left of the MP stuff
I can get some pics of my stuff with his paint.... but it might take me a few days.
IF you can find a mix # for Omaha orange.... it should be the same as the RH orange.
no the bronze/orange on the body

Yea that was the closest match I found it just seems more orange in the pics

Check out some foreign car colours, like Hyundai, Nissan. They have some bright bronzes.

Auto Transport Service
Back