• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Good Guys Car show in Charlotte

BumperMan

Local time
9:59 PM
Reaction score
Guys I recently went to the Good Guys car show in Charlotte NC last weekend and was wondering if anyone on this forum went. I am curious as to how that show compared to last years show as this year was my first one.

Bad thing is I only seen on GTX.

I go every year. The turnout this year was very comparable to the last 2 years. 4-5 years ago the turnout was significantly better. There is a lot of repetition - the same cars are there every year and there are never very many Mopars.

I started to go but the admission was something like $18 apiece so we took a ride with some friends and a box of Bojangles chicken up on the Blue Ridge Parkway instead.

Charlotte GG shows

i agree with other posts, about the same, BUT less mopars I think. About the same amount of the SHOW Mopars, but way less of just personal Mopars. The crowd was looking at the Ducati on the front pit area. There was a 70's Charger close to the Ducati (from PA) that is one of the finest Mopars I have ever seen. I did get a 20% discount on a March Pulley set, and 15% discount on the Fast fuel injection (Comp Cams) for my 383, so I saved about $800.
Rutters Rod Shop, Hickory NC, had a Blue/silver Cuda (inside building) that was really sharp. it had the chrome trim removed from the windshield and the full flush rubber seal installed, it looked good and really functional.
I have gone 4 years, and will go next year, Grandson will watch the Autocross all day if I would let him.
People tell me the Nashville GG show in April has a lot of mopars, and also a lot of Vendors, so I am planning
PT in Tennessee

- - - Updated - - -

oh, almost forgot the Vintage Air folks told me they would have a all electric kit for my 68 B body ready for sale in 6 weeks. I will wait before purchasing the Classic Air kit.
pt in tennessee

Auto Transport Service
Back