• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Greetings from France

Heya.

I'm Selene and I own a Silver Cloud Metallic ( which has a rat look when I got it and kind of liked the derelict look it has, so I' ll propably keep it like this for a time ) 1975 Plymouth Fury Custom Sedan ( 4doors ) 225ci, 3 speed manual, no power steering, no power windows, no A/C. And it's an export model with tachometer in km/h.
I used to drive this car on a daily basis. I' m starting he body work on it. Interior work too.
I' m going to make it an hypermiler. With no mod , my best was 28 MPG at 60 mph with the original holey 1945. Now the carb is a weber 32/36 DGV mounted with a grinded for the good height AMC 6 cylinder 2bbl to 1bbl adapter.

Really like the ambiance while driving it, its soft suspension ( which I would like even softer ), space inside and in the trunk, its reliability, ease to repair, and its look! I like the fact it has standard headlights because it's cheap and cool looking and you can find them anywhere and made with glass, AND THEY ARE THE SAME FOR LEFT AND RIGHT, not like these expensive ugly plastic piece of crap aerodynamic specific to one car stuf.

I like it's easy to spot on a parking lot.

I like its column shifter.

I also have a 1970 Plymouth Fury Suburban 225ci with an A727 heavy duty, with power steerin, no A/C, no power window, also export model. But I need to find out how to make a title for it.

View attachment 1531405

View attachment 1531406
Welcome aboard!!!

28 miles per gallon of gasoline is pretty good! Nice job on keeping it in tune and running.

Welcome from Pittsburgh, PA! I bet that Fury wagon really stands out in traffic over there!

Auto Transport Service
Back