• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

grille wanted - 1968 road runner, 68 or 69 sport satellite

Status
Not open for further replies.

68 Sport Satellite

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
1:26 AM
Reaction score
I'm looking for a grille to replace the one on my 68 satellite. I would like one from a 1968 road runner or a 68 or 69 sport satellite. I saw an earlier thread where someone on here sold a 69 sport satellite grille, which I had never seen before. Those look sweet!

If you use a 69 grille in your 68 you will need to change the upper grille/latch support.

If you use a 69 grille in your 68 you will need to change the upper grille/latch support.

Thanks for the heads up! Much appreciated. I hope I can find a '68 grille from a RR or sport satellite, but if I get into July or August and still haven't found one, I may just go with a '69 grille.

Awesome! can you send a photo? If it's the one that says "Sport Satellite" in red in the middle, I'm definitely interested. I have a grille on mine that has a bunch of thin horizontal blades with no text and I think it looks ugly.

Thanks for the heads up! Much appreciated. I hope I can find a '68 grille from a RR or sport satellite, but if I get into July or August and still haven't found one, I may just go with a '69 grille.

Also the secondary hood latch is longer for a 69 if you end up using the 69 grille/latch support.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back