• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Guelph Ribfest August 23 & 24, 2014

Sounds like a good time but I'm to far away.

3 days of Moparfest last weekend,going to stay with the family this weekend. A couple of guy,s here were talking about Creemore Kettlefest.Thinking about Mopar show @ Cayuga?,weather permitting

Can't make it Mike...brake issues...spending today at Franks trying to fix them...I was looking forward to it.
AL

Good Luck with the brakes Al and say hi to Frank for me! I'm sure you 2 will get that sorted quick! Looks like the show is off to an ugly start it's raining now.

Rick if you guys head up to Cayuga give me a heads up and I'll likely join you!

Mike

Hey Mike,maybe head to Frank,s today,ribfest tomorrow. Need to change oil and check valve lash and retune efi. Guaranteed to fire the bbq ,call the guy,s and have a moparty... If the weather clears today the Sharon cruise just north of Newmarket is a good one.

Hey Mike,maybe head to Frank,s today,ribfest tomorrow. Need to change oil and check valve lash and retune efi. Guaranteed to fire the bbq ,call the guy,s and have a moparty... If the weather clears today the Sharon cruise just north of Newmarket is a good one.

I'll be back there tomorrow for sure. Only hung out for about 2.5 hours today but it was a good showing. Here's a few pics of the B Bodies

IMAG2669.jpgIMAG2670.jpgIMAG2672.jpgIMAG2673.jpgIMAG2676.jpgIMAG2679.jpgIMAG2680.jpgIMAG2682.jpg

love that rally green A12 RR

Auto Transport Service
Back