• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Happy Birthday America !

Do we celebrate December 25th?
And, why are we wishing Central and South America a happy birthday?

Pet peeve....
1. Yes.
2. We aren't.
3. I recommend a visit to a neuroproctologist to see about getting a recto-xylectomy...
that'll take care of that stick you have up yer arse. :thumbsup:

OIP.jpg

We DO NOT celebrate December 25th.
And we DO NOT celebrate July 4th.

We celebrate CHRISTMAS and INDEPENDENCE DAY.
We DO NOT celebrate the date on the calendar.
Please stop dumbing down the reasons we celebrate!
And this country isn't "America" . It is the UNITED STATES of America. Canada is in America as is Mexico, Costa Rica, Brazil, etc.

And this country isn't "America" . It is the UNITED STATES of America. Canada is in America as is Mexico, Costa Rica, Brazil, etc.
Well, we have Canadians, Mexicans, Costa Ricans, and Brazilians. But, WE are not known as United Stations... We are AMERICANS! So get over your little pet peeve.

:usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag:

1. We're all quite aware of the celebrated birthday of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ - December 25th.
(Not just "Christmas" in the generic, but HIS birthday in the specific).
2. We're also quite aware of the date of the celebrated birthday of our nation - as indicated on the very
meme I posted - July 4th and Independence Day in the United States of America.

We get it - you're trying to make a rather tired, old and busted point here, one that's been getting "made"
for years now on various "waiting to be offended" media outlets.

I'd suggest you're not in such a place that likely would be inhabited by anyone who a)needs to be reminded what
either of those dates represent or b)needs scolded for not expressing their celebration of either in a manner
that suits your taste.
Acknowledge. Move on.
I'm done with this.

Geez, we’re so freaking divided we can’t even agree on how to celebrate this country’s most important day.

Have we forgotten we are “One Nation Under God.”

Let it pass, enjoy this great day, in this great nation

a belated happy Independence day

Happy Independence Day most epic break up document written by a true patriot.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back