• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Happy birthday @biomedtechguy

Hope you had a great day Steve!
Thanks my Northshore Mopar brother!
I was truly blessed to have dinner with my parents and my best friend Harry, who is also a "Mopar Brother" of mine, and his wife.
I hooked him up with the owner of a 70 Roadrunner (383, pistol grip, Air Grabber, etc) wayyy back in 1978. I knew the owner pretty well from cruising the New Orleans Lakefront "scene" and the associated street races on Wisner Blvd. He needed to sell his Roadrunner because he had just bought a 70 Superbird but only room for ONE car IN the garage, so naturally the winged bird got the nod. I had my 71 Charger R/T for some months at that time.
It's funny that I connected my friend with the 70 Roadrunner, I was impressed by the performance from "shadetree" upgrades he made to the 383, ring and pinion gearing up for quicker acceleration, etc, and then WAY decades later, as I was shopping for my B-body, I wound up really focused on the same year Roadrunner, he went with me to make the 2 day round trip weekend possible, AND he was the last one to ride in it with me the night it tossed a rod. Of course I had no idea that would be the last drive, but all the rest is a real "trip".

I didn't catch this and I apologize,
Happy birthday and many more and because of my mistake, you get a free trip around the world, just pick the spot!!
81583756.jpg

I didn't catch this and I apologize,
Happy birthday and many more and because of my mistake, you get a free trip around the world, just pick the spot!!
View attachment 1596819
Thanks buddy! Until someone "@ ed" me, I didn't know either.
It meant and means so much to me. Thanks to all of you!

Auto Transport Service
Back