• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Happy birthday Multimopes

Screenshot_20201118-042105_Chrome.jpg

did I miss it ?

if so a Happy Belated

Happy Birthday -Dr. Evil-.jpg

:bday::bday:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!
:bday::bday:
c3075056fc7a80f266d78517e62bf1a8.gif
3KS.gif
2lg5kl.jpg
birthday-we-dont-need-no-stinkin-birthdays.jpg
What-If-I-Told-You.jpg
Loor.gif
tumblr_5087ded783e6d57dd35329d704c86291_ce506792_500.gif
bday-461 (2).gif
happy-birthday-memes37-1.jpg
9e12b2da38fe93f0dcbad3c428fff35d.jpg

Happy Belated Birthday!
Hope you had a good one.

HAPPY BELATED BDAY MULTIMOPES!!! (was on nights, you know THAT deal too!!) Take more "revitalization meditation"on night shifts, the boiler hhhuuuuummmmsss will help you, if you know what I mean!!!
Make sure your co-workers aren't using boiler water in the coffee!!

Thank You All for your well wishes. I am usually on this site at work on whatever shift I am working but we are 1 guy short so there are on 3 of us to work 24 hours a day & 7 days a week. My boss likes to fill in over time himself but he wisely took vacation this week. I work at a hospital and we had a 4 day visit from J.C. (not Jesus Christ)! It was our 3 year inspection from the Joint Commision! It sucked. They checked everything grilling us about the smallest item to the point of being ****! I couldn't be on here while they were snooping around. Being short handed also means working absolutely crazy shifting. Next week I have to work 3 different shifts the same week and it is not in forward rotation. Upside down & inside out! Since the hospital found out one of our operators was over 80 years old, they told him immediately that this was his last day. Being as the new business model these days, almost everywhere, is being short staffed as it saves lots of money. I am now the old goat around here with no end in sight. The job isn't difficult but the hours suck! I know a couple guys on here doing the same thing I am, running the power plant equipment, boilers, chillers, generators, etc. etc. JDmac72chrgr (above) is one of them. Many of us operating engineers work 7 days in a row for straight time on rotating shifts. You get only one week end off a month & if your relief calls out sick, you are stuck for at least 4 hours, sometimes 8. On top of this crap, you can't shut your phone off at home because you might be called in. Telemarketers love that! The icing on the cake is working rotating shifts like we do absolutely destroys any circadium rythym in us, which in turn causes health issues and a life span that averages 7 years shorter than Real people. I think I mentioned this fact in another thread here but, the average life span of a male these days in the U.S. is now down to 73. Taking into account the law of averages, I have been dead for over 3 years now! Maybe I am and I'm just too stupid to stop breathing & fall down, lol! Thank you all again.
-Brian :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks:

Auto Transport Service
Back