• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Happy Birthday Ronald Reagan!

Car Nut

Local time
8:54 AM
Reaction score
Two great Presidents!

27545310_10160554683650725_1181182541013315894_n.jpg

I love listening and watching YouTube videos of :usflag:Ronald Reagan :usflag:
Still the greatest President of my lifetime. President Trump is doing a GREAT job too.
I strongly encourage those younger than 56 or not familiar with some of Reagan's speeches to watch, listen, learn. Things he warned about in 1961 have come to pass, and the truth he spoke then is the same truth for today!

Reagan spent 1930-35 as a broadcaster on a local radio channel. They frequently play Reagan Clips and anecdotes.
Happy Birthday Ronaldus Magnus

Ronnie Regan he’s our man! If he can’t do it no one can!!!

Scream/sing it 10 times from the roof tops!

Best bluff of all time, “Star Wars Program” shoot down enemy missles with laser beams from satellites in orbit.

Reagan spent 1930-35 as a broadcaster on a local radio channel. They frequently play Reagan Clips and anecdotes.
Happy Birthday Ronaldus Magnus
You got that right...Ronaldus Magnus!

Happy Birthday Mr. President

Actually got to see Ronald Reagan speak when I was in high school, only president I have ever seen in person, granted I was far away, but it was awesome!

Hey Happy Birthday Ronnie. Hope you’re enjoying that big White House in the sky.

Had an uncle that was a pilot his whole adult life (flew THUDs in Vietnam) .. I needed a poem to recite for a junior high class and he gave me a copy of "High Flight" by John Gillespie Magee Jr. The class and teacher were actually moved when they heard it(coming from a screwball like me). That was on a Friday, Jan 24th 1986. 4 days later we lost the space shuttle challenger and that evening President Reagan read from that same poem. That brought me to tears and from that moment I began becoming more aware of politics and the man that Reagan was.

Auto Transport Service
Back