• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Happy Father's Day 2023

WileERobby

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
10:33 AM
Reaction score
A happy father's day to all the great Dads on this site. Each and every one, has given up something, whether small or immense, for the benefit of our children. All for the purpose of them becoming good human beings. While nothing can ever take the place of a good mother, the significance of a good father is measurable. Yes, measurable. The world would be a much better place, if there were more people like you, in it.

I was lucky. Had a great Dad who provided guidance and stability. That said, I was a lousy Dad who worked nights and let a lot slide.

7prk7k.jpg

had a good day here

hope everyone else had a good day too

a belated Happy Fathers day
to all you 'mother-f---ers' out there

Happy Farter's day to all the great farters!!
I was lucky. Had a great Dad who provided guidance and stability. That said, I was a lousy Dad who worked nights and let a lot slide.
My dad wasn't bad but he did have a temper and was also a frustrated man but how many men aren't frustrated about something!? And I did pretty much the same thing as you did working the off shift. The day shift when I was able to work it sucked with all the company politics and the 'politics' at home wasn't much better.....so, I upped for the off shift and things went well until things got worse on days and more and more workers that had more seniority than me (was there for around 14 years when that started happening) started coming on the off shift until I got bumped back to day shift. Was thinking things must be really bad on days for that to happen and it was.

Thanks WileE. 8 years now and I still wait for a phone call that I know isn't coming, but the saving grace was a video call from our 22 month old Granddaughter that was named after our older Daughter.

Auto Transport Service
Back