• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Headers - mufflers - want to add glass packs

Which Flowmasters did you put on your car? I have Delta 50’s on a couple vehicles, they’re way more mellow than 40’s or 44’s.

Purple *****'s for the win!

1713713390522.png

Here's the result. It's much quieter and nicer

It definitely sounds better, how does it sound when you’re driving down the road?

Here's the result. It's much quieter and nicer

Actually I didn’t expect that - What I remember from having glass paks on my X in the early days was a cracking bark that I really didn’t like. I switched to Flowmasters and liked them much better.

However - I agree with you after listening to your sound clip. I like it too. Not to much, not to little. Just enough. Nice!

It definitely sounds better, how does it sound when you’re driving down the road?
On the road the rear sound is 80% gone at least from inside the car. Another nice result is that I can hear the header noise from the front. The glass packs are 24 inch and they fit nicely in front of the FMs. One comment had to do with the crappy sound of FM and I agree. They are just what came with the kit. For now it's done and a-ok. I have big glasspacks on my 67 Camaro and sidepipes on the 68 camaro. Both sound great.

Auto Transport Service
Back