• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Headers...

casey henson

Local time
5:39 PM
Reaction score
Do hooker 5903 fit a 77 Cordoba? For some reason on the Cordoba they have 75 as the cut off year.

b and e body headers will fit my buddy has a set on his 77

If they fit a 75 they will fit a 77. Save your money for a good quality headers. You only want to r&r one time. They aren't easy to get in. The drivers side motor mount needs to be loosened and the engine raised a bit to get them in. If you have a factory starter you could have fitment issues too. I bought a mini starter with built in heat shield when I installed mine making it easier. Passenger side header goes in easier. First set of headers I bought for my 77 Cordoba are ceramic coated Hedman headers many years ago. They wouldn't stop rusting even after getting them recoated a couple times. I ended up with TTi's last year. Nice fit and so far so good.

20200706_104108.jpg
20200706_103923.jpg

If they fit a 75 they will fit a 77. Save your money for a good quality headers. You only want to r&r one time. They aren't easy to get in. The drivers side motor mount needs to be loosened and the engine raised a bit to get them in. If you have a factory starter you could have fitment issues too. I bought a mini starter with built in heat shield when I installed mine making it easier. Passenger side header goes in easier. First set of headers I bought for my 77 Cordoba are ceramic coated Hedman headers many years ago. They wouldn't stop rusting even after getting them recoated a couple times. I ended up with TTi's last year. Nice fit and so far so good.

View attachment 972000 View attachment 972001

Great info and great car you have there. thank you!

Auto Transport Service
Back