• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

heater box vacuum line

ram250098

Local time
3:55 AM
Reaction score
Where is a good source for buying the small vacuum line for the heater box controls...having a hard time finding it.
Thanks
AL

Cheez, I just solid that console,, and a complete heater box, I know at one time ram was interested in the console, Maybe Nigel at National Moparts has one near Beaverton

most any major auto parts chains carry the smallest vac hose.many places will call it washer fluid line,but it is the same thing.take an old peice or measure it somehow to make sure you get the right size.3/32 is the smallest size but 7/64 is the most common.

I should have that set up. if you mean the cluster of 5 lines that come from the heater switch.

Vacuum Assembly

I should have that set up. if you mean the cluster of 5 lines that come from the heater switch.

Yes the cluster of vacuum hoses that come from the heater switch...I believe it is like 7 hoses. One goes to the engine compartment.
I live in WA. Do you still have them?
Jim

Auto Transport Service
Back