• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Heater Motor Fan/Basket

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rover

Local time
8:58 AM
Reaction score
Looking for a heater motor fan/basket for 1968 Road Runner. Should be the aluminum type using allen set screw and measure 8" in diameter and 3" tall. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks

I know that there's a difference between ac and non ac motors but not sure if the fan or basket differs. My '68 parts book shows the basket listed as part #2808 880 and correct for all B and C bodies of that year. If I'm missing something, please feel free to correct me.

Will measurements of the fan basket do? 8" in total diameter and 3" tall. Aluminum with set screw type. Hope this helps. Motor measurements might be tough.

Thank you Snakeoil and GTX. I found what I was looking for. I didn't realize that there were so many different configurations for these fans. Learn something new every day. Thanks again for offering your help and expertise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back