• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Heater sale

GTXDAN

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
12:02 PM
Reaction score
Northern has a 50,000 btu heater on sale right now. Bought one and put in my shop and it works great to heat my 30x40x12 fully insulated.

Mr. Heater Big Maxx Natural Gas Garage/Workshop Unit Heater — 50,000 BTU, LP Conversion Kit, Model# F260550​

Item# 27457

27457_400x400.jpg

Hover over image to zoom

27457_65x65.jpg
27457_1_65x65.jpg

More images you'd like to see?
Reg. $449.99
Sale $382.50
Order today to get this price

Save $67.49 + Free Shipping (Lower 48 states)

• Power exhaust allows for vertical or horizontal venting
  • Designed for right or left side piping, electrical and flue connections by simply rotating 180°
  • Tubular heat exchanger and spark ignition 3 Amp draw
  • Horizontal venting kit, Item# 29794, and vertical venting kit sold separately
  • Thermostat sold separately — Item# 173641

See full description

big-maxx.jpg

Complete Line of Big Maxx Garage Workshop Heaters
Models Ranging From 50,000 to 80,000 BTU - Natural + Propane Gas

You need heat in Georgia ???

The older I get the more I need heat to be comfortable. Back when I was young and living in IL the shop I worked for didn't have heat, but I could stand it then. Not now. Been in the south too long.

I have similar unit in my garage in ny state .....hott dogg by modine I think....best investment ever .... natural gas or propane hanging heater....that and 6 inches of insulation in NY State winter ....still not as cold as dadsbee up there in godsland Canada:)

Yeah, I have a 45k BTU Hot Dawg in my 26 X26' garage, well insulated in Illinois and I keep it
heated all winter. Great deal on that 50k! I paid more for mine ten years ago! Sweet.

Auto Transport Service
Back