• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello all

Kultin

Local time
2:53 AM
Reaction score
From north east Texas and been working on my 66 Belvedere 2 for a long time. Call it my summer time project. Work on it some time here and some time. Going on over 8 years. Some pieces are like a puzzle because it has been a long time since I took it apart, so please forgive me if I post something of what it is or where it goes.
Thank everyone for previous posts that I have searched and has helped me out. Like figuring out the correct way for headliner bows by color.

Kultin

received_296825471889202.jpeg

Welcome to FBBO from Ontario, Canada. That looks like a nice '66 Belvedere project. Don't worry about having extra pieces left over when you are done. That just means you put it back together more efficiently than Chysler built it! LOL.

Welcome from Illinois Kultin!! Your '66 is looking very good, like you may already have new paint on her? Keep at it and keep us posted on your progress.

Welcome to the site! And I took my 66 Belvedere apart way back in 98!

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

good luck in your quest for answers
check the specific forums 1st
check out the 'advanced search' option on the top right of the page too

From north east Texas and been working on my 66 Belvedere 2 for a long time. Call it my summer time project. Work on it some time here and some time. Going on over 8 years.
Something like slow and steady wins the race...

Welcome from northern MI.

Welcome from Missouri!!

Auto Transport Service
Back