• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello BBodies!

Encswsm

Local time
6:08 AM
Reaction score
Hello everyone! . My first car back in 1978 was a 1966 Charger. I loved that car like nothing else. But like any 16 year old I beat that old car like it owed me money so it didn’t last. i always wanted another shot at one and recently found one for sale by dumb luck. Now days I can afford to fix up the old gal so here I am. I hope to pick you all’s experience and expertise to get the gal roadworthy. Thanks for approving my membership.

Congrats on acquiring your 2nd '66 Charger!! Post some pics of your new found love when you get the chance.

Welcome (3)f.jpg

Welcome aboard! Sounds like you're excited and have a great sense of humor! Hit me up if I can help you relive your youth.

Welcome from Alabama, I'm sure a lot of us here have the same thoughts about our first Mopar. Keep going your collection will grow.

Welcome to FBBO from NY. You've come to the right place support when you finally take possession of that Charger :thumbsup:

Lol CudaChick, be careful – a guy might get the WRONG idea..
Welcome aboard! Sounds like you're excited and have a great sense of humor! Hit me up if I can help you relive your youth.

Welcome to FBBO

good luck with the "new" 66 Charger

Auto Transport Service
Back