• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello Everyone, new here!

68Zero

Local time
4:35 AM
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Quick intro, have a 68 Charger, 440 Big Block, automatic, inherited from father. Had a 68 Chevelle that I restored and sold years ago. Getting back into it, have a couple of things that need to get fixed and slowly learning mopar stuff and relearning old skills. Look forward to talking with everyone!

IMG_2541.jpeg

Welcome to FBBO from Ontario. Nice Charger! Thanks for picture on your first post.

thanks everyone! Forgot to mention, located in Commack, Long Island NY, moved here last year from NJ.

Hi Everyone,

Quick intro, have a 68 Charger, 440 Big Block, automatic, inherited from father. Had a 68 Chevelle that I restored and sold years ago. Getting back into it, have a couple of things that need to get fixed and slowly learning mopar stuff and relearning old skills. Look forward to talking with everyone!

View attachment 1634871
Welcome from New Jersey!
IMG_4599.gif
IMG_3926.gif
IMG_3890.gif
IMG_3817.gif
IMG_3677.gif
IMG_3259.gif
IMG_2869.gif
IMG_3195.gif
IMG_3220.gif
IMG_3071.gif

NY here too...
Greetings and welcome to FBBO!

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

appears to be a nice Charger w/440 too
(was it an org. R/T ?)

Welcome from Alabama, my favorite year Gen II Charger in a great color.

Auto Transport Service
Back