• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello from Beaverton, Mi.

JasonKasper

Local time
5:02 AM
Reaction score
I have a 1972 slime green Satelite with a 440 I'm looking to sell, I don't have a set selling price for her yet and I really haven't done any research on them as far as that goes, but if anyone is interested in it, I will sell her for the right offer.

IMG_20231008_180632.jpg

IMG_20231008_180633.jpg

IMG_20231008_180633 (1).jpg

IMG_20231008_180630.jpg

Welcome from the central coast of Cal. Post your ride in the cars for sale section.

Welcome to FBBO! By posting in our Mopars For Sale forum, you stand a good chance of finding a buyer here. However, none of those dark, blurry pics tell anyone anything about the car beyond its year and color. If you really want to interest the many potential buyers here, get it out in the daylight for some nice, sharp, clear pics and post those in your ad.

welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

Welcome from Alabama, like stated above, nice sharp pictures and a good description will go far. You will have to come up with a price per the rules.

Auto Transport Service
Back