• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello from El Paso

Warhorse&

Local time
6:43 PM
Reaction score
Just recentlyjoined this community and would like to say hi to every member. The Screen Nameis suppose to be Warhorse7 and as you can see that is not it. So my firstinquirty is how to change your screen name? I have a 73 Charger SE that I willbe restoring here soon. I bought this 3 years ago anticipating my retirementfrom the military. Now that I am, I joined this community to gain knowledge andseek advice from many of you on how I can tackle this project. I look forwardon hearing from you all.

Welcome, any pics? Whenever I think of El Paso I always think of Marty Robbins.

Welcome from Minnesota, not sure how to change your user name.

hi and welcome to the site ,sounds like a nice car to build keep us updated on your build and post some photos for us ,last time I was at ElPaso I had just returned to the states from VN ,now it seems it was so many years ago :grin:

Hi, welcome to the forum! You could ask a mod to change your name...or you could just start a whole new membership and abandon this one.

Thanks for your service & welcome to FBBO, maybe PM/Contact one of the Moderators/Administrators, have them help you Change your screen name... good luck with the 73 Charger SE

Welcome to forum and thanks for your service. I've got no idea on the name change. Perhaps Joey can help.

welcome Warhorse7 you will find lots of friendly folk and good advise here. the easiest way to change your username is to use someone elses computer to start a new membership.

thank you for your service and welcome to the site worhorse7

Welcome from Maine! Pics, pics and more pics are always good!

Auto Transport Service
Back