• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello from FL

dtorok84

Local time
2:50 AM
Reaction score
Hello to everyone and thanks for any responses in advance:thankyou:.

What were we to do with a full family and the need to scratch our itch for a classic? Stumbled upon our perfect fit. Many on BBodies and CBodies have posted or mentioned this car over the past decade. There's a mix of Love/Hate out there...lol. I'm still piecing together the full history, but for now she definitely needed a new home and lots of love to get back on the road. We look forward to all the memories that will be created going forward! Our kids already love the rear facing 3rd row :thumbsup:.

I'm sure I'll be lurking the forums for quite some time, so if anyone is ever in the Tampa Bay area give a shout anytime!

Correct details of the car so far:
1972 Dodge Coronet Crestwood
318 LA
A/C Car, firewall forward removed (FL Heat = :BangHead:)
3 Speed 904 Trans
8.75 "489" rear (ratio unknown at the moment)

20220926_080803.jpg
20221024_201430.jpg

Last edited:
Nice looking long roof. Welcome from the left coast. Have relatives in Lutz and Pcola.

Working AC sure is nice, here in FL.

That's a nice looking wagon! Your kids will never forget that car, no doubt. It's one they'll be looking back on for years I'm sure. Welcome aboard from western NY!

The "SUV" of yesterday.

:thumbsup:

Cool wagon

welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

Auto Transport Service
Back