• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello from Iowa

cwilson

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
8:24 AM
Reaction score
Have been meaning to join fbbo for a while. Spent several years over at FABO while I was finishing up my 67 Barracuda and turning my sights to my 66 Satellite this winter as well as a couple other projects. Also have a 64 330 car that's drag race only plus some Sweptlines and a Forward Look car

Welcome Iowa. There are a lot of knowledgeable folks here. Maybe even more than A-bodies. But like A-bodies, we also live a bit vicariously thru others stuff. So please feel free to post pics and descriptions of your stuff. Winter cometh. And seeing others efforts helps with the dark cold nights that's just around the corner. Lol.

Hi there, this is me...is that you?
xzctd.jpg

Have been meaning to join fbbo for a while. Spent several years over at FABO while I was finishing up my 67 Barracuda and turning my sights to my 66 Satellite this winter as well as a couple other projects. Also have a 64 330 car that's drag race only plus some Sweptlines and a Forward Look car
Welcome to the B side, from NJ!
IMG_3926.gif
IMG_3817.gif
IMG_3677.gif
IMG_3563.gif
IMG_3533.gif
IMG_3527.gif
IMG_3528.gif
IMG_3530.gif
IMG_3471.gif
IMG_3440.gif

Welcome Iowa. There are a lot of knowledgeable folks here. Maybe even more than A-bodies. But like A-bodies, we also live a bit vicariously thru others stuff. So please feel free to post pics and descriptions of your stuff. Winter cometh. And seeing others efforts helps with the dark cold nights that's just around the corner. Lol.
You're not kidding. Only a few shows left on my radar this year and the racing is already wrapped up. I need to get the heat plumbed up for my new shop otherwise it's gonna be a cold and non productive winter and I've got a dana 60, 440 and 833 I need to get swapped into my Satellite.

Welcome from Nebraska.
Would love to see some pictures of your rides!
Just realized I forgot to insert the one I attached earlier. I really want to pull them all out next summer and get a group picture of the family lol

One of my sweptlines I'm swapping a 383 into and recently bought 57 Chrysler with the 354 Spitfire
20221110_175514.jpg

My 66 Satellite, have a dana 60, 440 and 833 for it this winter and recovering the seats as well. Old picture from when I was a rowdy teen but apparently smart enough to never get rid of the car
FB_IMG_1696685103344.jpg

And proof I didn't really grow out of the rowdy phase, just got a little smarter with it. 64 Dodge 330 and 67 Barracuda
20200704_224834.jpg

FB_IMG_1427759350800.jpg

And who doesn't need a fire truck and a pulling truck
FB_IMG_1491786676446.jpg

20210702_134638.jpg

Welcome to FBBO!! Nice Mopar fleet you've got there! And that Satellite and that 330 . . .

How Sweet It Is.jpg

NICE 'Herd of MoPar HP'

welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

Welcome from Texas!! Used to have a fleet of cars but wasn't nearly as diversified as you are!

Welcome from Panora IA.
Nice pic in front of the fairgrounds grandstands, lighting is cool.
We have a few Iowa guys on here :drinks:

Auto Transport Service
Back