• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello from Metro Detroit

69sport

Local time
7:04 AM
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I'm happy to finally be here after a year of working on my family's 1969 Plymouth sport satellite! The car was purchased by my grandfather in Saskatchewan, then handed over to my dad in college, and now it's finally my turn to give it some love. There's still a lot of work to be done and I'm always running into problems, but it's come a long way since it's been in my hands. I look forward to getting advice from everyone here cus I sure know I need it, and hopefully solving someone else's troubles along the way. Below I have the before and after of when I started working on the car last summer 22'.
IMG_5494.jpeg

Wow, great looking transition already. Welcome from over Ann Arbor way, glad to have you with us.

Welcome from NY! Looking great so far! Pretty cool how you captured the different seasons in each of those pics too.

Nice after shot

welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

welcome to FBBO nice work so far looks great

Auto Transport Service
Back