• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello from ND

grofsuperbee

Local time
2:33 AM
Reaction score
I've currently lined up to buy a 69 super bee shell come spring. It's a 383 4 speed car. Gonna need alot of interior parts and the 4 speed linkage, clutch pedals and everything. I've already sourced a 383 and an 833 4 speed. But someone ripped all the 4 speed goodies out to make another car a 4 speed. Car has been sitting in a pasture for almost 40 years. It's been up on railroad ties the whole time. Rust is actually fairly minimal. 30 years ago he took the grill, taillights, bumpers, dash, and those fancy side scoops off. So they are nice. Hopefully I can get some help and give a bunch of my money to you fine folks for parts. Lol.

Welcome to FBBO - Sounds like you have an awesome project coming up. Really cool!

My son is over near you going to college in Wahpeton.

Do you have any pics of the car?

No pics as of yet. It's a B5 car, white stripe, blue interior, and I'm not sure if roof was white or not yet.

Auto Transport Service
Back