• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello From Niceville, Florida

Bb70Charger500,

Niceville is near Fort Walton Beach/Destin area in the Panhandle. Coronet14, yes, I am very close to Eglin AFB. Worked there for 35 years as a missile systems/aerospace engineer on AMRAAM missiles and Small Diameter Bombs for Hughes Aircraft Company/Raytheon. NJRR, when I was a kid, I had a friend named Steve Clark, stepbrother of Martina McBride. I doubt he's the same one as your friend. It is a small world.

Dieseldazzle, I talked to my son last night and he has no problem letting the Barracuda go. The body is in really great shape. There is no engine or tranny in it right now and although I haven't taken a real inventory of parts, as of this minute, the only parts that I know that are missing are the front seats. This was originally a 318 car with a 904 trans. We have the trans and a 360 for it but it's not all together. I think most everything else is with the car but again, I'll have to do an inventory. I know that the right rear quarter has a few dings in it, but any good body man can fix that quickly. All the glass is there along with the bumpers and grille. I have the backs seats which are in pretty nice shape and even have a spare trunk lid with the stainless trim. We also have a clear Florida title.

Auto Transport Service
Back