• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello From Texas!

SatNightSpecial

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
1:55 AM
Reaction score
Hey y’all! Just introducing myself here. I just got myself a 1966 Plymouth Belvedere for my 40th birthday.
I’ve been looking for a V8/standard 60s mopar for a while and found one in NC that was reasonable.
My search went on so long because SO many of these cars have been “modified” and I wanted something that had all the original equipment (or lack thereof in my case).
It’s a poly 318 and 3 on the tree. Manual steering and brakes. Exactly what I wanted. LESS IS MORE!
Anyways, happy to be here.

BE5428BF-D302-4EDE-88B4-6DC40AA35735.jpeg

Welcome to FBBO from NY.
That's a birthday present that will keep on giving. Nice ride :thumbsup:

Welcome from the central coast of the former home state of your new neighbors.

IMG_4149.jpeg

Welcome from Southern CA !!
Nice Black Belvedere you have there.
Good luck and post some more PIC's, we like those.

Welcome aboard from Ohio. Nice

Hey y’all! Just introducing myself here. I just got myself a 1966 Plymouth Belvedere for my 40th birthday.
I’ve been looking for a V8/standard 60s mopar for a while and found one in NC that was reasonable.
My search went on so long because SO many of these cars have been “modified” and I wanted something that had all the original equipment (or lack thereof in my case).
It’s a poly 318 and 3 on the tree. Manual steering and brakes. Exactly what I wanted. LESS IS MORE!
Anyways, happy to be here.

View attachment 1576288
Welcome from NJ!
IMG_3817.gif
IMG_3677.gif
IMG_3296.gif

Welcome from Alabama, nice score on your 40th birthday.

Welcome to FBBO from Ontario. We should all get Birthday presents as nice! That looks like a great Belvedere.

Auto Transport Service
Back